Personal message from me





Hello guys,I know I have been missing for sometime now, we'll am back, I have been looking for new ways to enjoy my blogging experience because to be honest, blogging gets boring darlings, putting up posts, for you guys yo keep reading and reading, so I had to put down my ipad and think of a way to make the experience more enjoyable for me the blogger and you the followers, so every week, we will have a trend of the week, preferable on Mondays, while I show you how to rock the trends, you show me your own way of rocking them by tagging me on Instagram @hifashiononline feel free to follow me, give me a shalla, and I'll follow back, tag your pictures and at the end of the week, we will have our top three picks of the week on Saturday.... This way, while seeing trends styled by other fashion bloggers, we get to play fashionista and  join in the fun.....

Hope you love the new template..... I'll resume blogging on Monday, when we officially start the hi fashion online weekly challenge.....  And hopefully more interesting posts with topics that will make us enjoy the blogging experience