Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control



(Sleek Edge Control Gel, $7.90 DesignEssentials.com)


I'm past 8 weeks post and I don't have any plan on relaxing my hair any time soon, so I've been wearing buns and slicking my edges back with Sleek Edge Control Gel. After I had to give up on Soft Sheen Carson's Jam (it broke my skin out around my hairline) I hadn't found a gel that worked well for me. That is until now, Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control Gel is amazing! First off, when I put it on my edges it doesn't dry it out like other gels instead my edges feel moisturized. Also, the shine that the gel provides is amazing. The gel is completely clear, so there is not flaky and none of that ugly brown goop around the hairline. My only issue is that the container is so small, I'm going to need the industrial size for the rest of the summer!