Lifestyle Leak: Meyer Lemon Tree


Ever since moving out on my own I have space for things that I never had space for before.  I've always loved plants and the challenge of trying to keep plants thriving but before now I never had the space to keep them. 


One of the first plants I had to grab was a Meyer Lemon Tree.  I knew I wanted something that would last and last, but I also wanted something very unique, so the lemon tree was the perfect option.  Since Meyer Lemon Trees can be grown indoors or outside on balconies, it was a match made in heaven.  For now my lemon tree has a home on my balcony since the weather is nice, but during the winter months it will live inside right by the window since it loves full sun. 


The tiny white flowers smell amazing and seem to just keep on blooming.