Gogirl! Phenomenon 2010

Got invited to Gogirl! Phenomenon 2010 on last Sunday,

Really really enjoyed being at this great event! Lots of interesting booths, music performances and of course the fashion shows from 6 Finalist of Fashion Design Competition. But, too bad I could only see two of them.
Anyway, I guess there is no need to say much more. Just check out some of the pics from the event below.






In my opinion, Angela Jessica Hadi definitely made some really good remarks on her designs called Dreamy..




And here's what I wore :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Distressed oversize outerwear : Only I (totally looove it!!)
Longer back tee in black : NN:02
Lacey-side leggings : D'BUTE
Lacey necklace : Nefertiti Jewelz
Double-straps wooden heels : Wimo at Centro


P.S Another friendly reminder.. don't forget to join this super cool events,girls!