Nikicio:Femme S/S 2010 Show

I was attending to Nikicio:Femme S/S 2010 Show last night, but sadly, I came late to the show because of the super-duper-horrible traffic jam. Well at least, I still had the time to see the finale of the show.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I Wore:
Fuchsia Oversize Blazer : Pasar Senen Rp.5.000 (less than $1)
Sleeveless White Top & Latex Leggings : Bloop
Layered Chain Necklace : Forever21
Vintage Bag : A gift from my besties
Studded Ankle-Strap Gladi : ITC Mangga Dua


Here’s a few pics from last night.

I am loving that whole collection. Totally gorgeous!



Met other bloggers, Lidwina Grata and Bethanny Putri.

With the super talented Nina Nikicio herself.

Last but not least, something really interesting at Tribute, the venue where the show was held in.